Can you believe that Christmas is around the corner? It's definitely not too early to start thinking about gifts. This year, I plan on giving my boys' teachers gift cards just to keep it simple. To dress them up though, I created cute gift card holders/bookmarks.
Fancy Pants Supplies:
Saint Nick: Naughty or Nice? patterned paper
Saint Nick: Tannenbaum patterned paper
Saint Nick: Tinsel patterned paper
Saint Nick: Design Embellishments
Saint Nick: Buttons
Saint Nick: Trim
Die-cutting machine, linen thread, hole punch, glue gun, small circle punch, scissors
1. Use die cutting machine to cut out patterns.
2. Fold and adhere gift card holder bases.
3. Adhere star embellishment to tip of tree bookmark.
4. Using a small circle punch, make a circle to adhere to middle of bow bookmark.
5. Thread buttons and use glue gun to adhere.
6. Wrap ribbon around bow bookmark/gift holder. Adhere with glue gun.
7. Make hole in tag with hole punch.
8. Using linen thread, tie tag around base of tree bookmark/gift card holder.