Snow...whether you are a fan of this wintry wonder or your preference is to be on a beach in the Caribbean, we can't deny the magic of snow and the stunning setting it gives us. Today we'll be looking at how we can capture that magic in our card making! First, a card from Garden Girl Kimber McGray:
Don't you just love the chilly color palette and that fabulous strand of snow-like circles? From KImber, "I had fun playing with the new Winter Twig line from Little Yellow Bicycle. The sentiment tag is actually a journaling card. It's fun pulling 'scrapbook' pieces into a card project. :)"
We took a look in the member gallery and gathered other snow-sprinkled cards. Take a look at the festive work of the Peas:
1. First Snow 2. There's Snow-body Like You 3. Kraft Snowflake Card 4. Think Spring 5. Think Snow
6. Merry Snowmen 7. Christmas Birds 8. Merry Christmas 9. Let it Snow
We didn't stop there! Here are some snow-y products in the Two Peas store:
1. Create-a-Flake Spellbinders Die Set 2. Artistic Circles by Hero Arts 3. Nordic Snowflake Punch by Martha Stewart
4. Holly Old Elf Glitter Paper by American Crafts 5. White Christmas Puffy Stickers by AC 6. Let it Snow Clear Stamp Set by Maya Road
7. LIly White Glitter Dot Paper by Doodlebug 8. Snow Storm by Echo Park 9. Scandivanian Snowflake Stamp Set by Martha Stewart
We hope you enjoyed today's snow-y card topic. We'll see you tomorrow with another Garden Girl card and questionnaire! Don't forget our Unity holiday card challenge is still open. Enjoy!
Looking for more holiday card ideas? See previous posts