Hello, everyone! I'm here with a fun Make It Sunday layout about my first flowers that grew last year. I bought them online last year and when the bulbs arrived, they didn't look very healthy, so I didn't have much hope. Imagine my surprise when these beauties started blooming a couple months later!?Here's how this layout came together:
1. I started with a 12 x 12 piece of white paper
and used our design team member, Rahel's, glitter splatter technique
! I love the way this looks and I can definitely see myself using this technique over and over!
2. Next, I gathered an 8 x 7 scrap piece of LilyBee paper, a 6 x 6 piece from the Crate Pretty Party pad
, a green and blue scrap I had left over from another layout, and a Studio Calico paper clip
and layered them together.
3. Then, I added a 4 x 6 photo of my flower that I had mounted on a piece of 4.5 x 7 white paper, the Documented tag from our Collected Cut Outs
, and a journaling tag from our One and Only Note Tags
4. Next up was the title. I mixed two alphas for this one - one was the Prima letters
and the other where the Studio Calico chipboard letters
. I was going to color the chipboard, but ended up loving them the way they came!
5. To finish the layout off, I added a date tag from the Collected Cut Out
sheets and stapled it to the layout.