Sources: 1, 2 & 3 by Shannon Tidwell , 4 by kristinanw on Instagram & 5
We woke up to a little rain here in PeaTown this morning and I thought it'd be fun to put a helpful little list together for you.
1. Organize your photos! Go through photo boxes, albums or the library on your computer and file them.
2. Write down your thoughts. Whether you're catching up on Project Life, needing to get down a memory you don't want to forget, or just that last little bit on a layout, now is the perfect time to do it.
3. Clean off your scrap desk.
4. Create something with the scraps of paper and embellishments you have lying on your table.
5. Put your layouts in an album. You know, that pile you have over there in the corner. It will feel so good to give your pages a home.
6. Print photos. Upload them to an online service or print at home, you'll be glad you did!
7. Make a card. That someone you've been thinking of will be touched.
8. Catch up on Two Peas. You know we have to throw this in here. :) Browse the latest products. Catch up on the Design Team projects or a video. Take a workshop. :)
9. Try something new. A new technique, new product, new topic to scrap, anything.
10. Start from scratch. You may have a handful of other projects you've started. It's okay to begin something else for a change of pace. Then watch the creativity spark!