1. How long have you been designing?
Wow.. time does fly! I always feels like I am still a newbie to this, turns out I have been designing for almost 4 years now.
2. Were you a scrapbooker before starting to design? If so, have you always been digital or did you transition from traditional paper scrapping?
I was, but then I quit because I went to study and had not as much time to do it anymore.
3. What are you favorite items to design?
I love creating papers. I always start with the papers first then do the elements. Sometimes I have a plan to create mini kits with 4-5 papers, but am enjoying it too much and the kit becomes a full kit instead with 12 papers in it :D
4. How long does it typically take you to design a kit?
For a bundle kit, I can take almost 4-5 days to finish up. A pack of elements I can do in 5 hours :)
Right now I am working on a new bundle kit that took me almost 2 months because I just gave birth to my 3rd child...
5. What are some of your inspiration sources?
My children. Something they said/did; something that gave me an idea to create something. Pinterest is also another inspiration source as well as Etsy.
Keep up with Edeline in her Two Peas shop, her blog, her Twitter and her Facebook page!
Check out some of the fabulous projects created with Edeline's designs:
Edeline has also provided this gorgeous QP freebie for you! Grab it here.
Thanks so much Edeline, for taking time to share more about yourself!