Fancy This: Halloween Bucket
Halloween is almost upon us and I thought that I would alter a round container I received in the mail to use as a trick-or-treat bucket. You can easily find yourself an oatmeal container to do the same. And if it is not a big enough container for trick-or-treating, it can always serve as a decoration around the house or garden.
Fancy Pants Designs supplies:
Oct. 31: Magic patterned paper(front and back)
Oct. 31: Glitter cuts
Oct. 31: Element Stickers
Oct. 31: Trim Card
Oct. 31: Printed Transparency (spider web)
Container to alter
Xyron sticker maker
1. Cut the magic paper into two strips. Cover the container's bottom half with the witches hat. Cover the container's top half with the vertical stripes.
2. Select a border from the element stickers and add onto the container where the two pieces of papers meet.
3. Cut out a few spider webs from the printed transparency.
4. Run the transparencies and the glitter cut (Oct 31) through the Xyron sticker maker. Add them onto the container.
5. Punch two holes into the container.
6. Select a piece of matching ribbon and thread through the holes and tie a knot to secure. (shown in the photo)
7. Go trick-or-treat.
As you can tell from the instructions, this is a very simple and quick alteration project, made possible by these easy to use collection by Fancy Pants Designs. I hope you find yourself some Oct. 31 and give it a whirl! And don't forget some spider webs for that spooky effect!
10/22/2012 7:00:00 AM | Comments (0) | Send a Message (PeaMail) | Vote for this Blog Post
The resource was found at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/BLOG/65582/
you should be redirected automatically.