Becky Williams made this adorable Christmas-y frame and she's going to show us step-by-step how to create one of your own!
KEEP CALM AND JINGLE ALL THE WAY FRAME by Becky Williams
Supplies: Gift Wrapping Room Paper (35860) - Kringle and Co, Woodshop Paper (35865) - Kringle and Co, Christmas (89430) - Ribbon, Iceplum Snowflakes Dimensional Stickers (42276) - Remarks, Holiberry Die Ccut Cardstock Shapes (85611) - Bits, Rocky Road (71516) - POW Glitter Paper, Evergreen (71514) - POW Glitter Paper, Moss Jingle (53440) - Thickers, Crimson Jingle (53439) - Thickers, Fox River Rock (53416) - Thickers, Boho Black (53423) - Thickers
"When I got this assignment I knew right away what I would do. I've seen so many "Stay Calm" posters around on Pinterest and other places and thought it would be fun to create one for Christmas. It was a relatively quick and easy project, which is perfect for me during the holiday season when there isn't a lot of time for crafting."
1. Find an old frame that you have hanging around at home or purchase one in the size you'd like to alter. This frame was one that used to hang in our baby's room but we've since updated some of the decorations.
2. Gather supplies. I used the Kringle and Co collection along with some POW glitter paper and other embellishments from the Kringle and Co line. Cut out die cut shapes that you'd like to use to accent your wall art. I cut the word "jingle" on my Silhouette Cameo and didn't end up using the stars on my finished project.
3. Using the frame as a guide, cut patterned paper for the background, accents from patterned paper, and place letter stickers for your desired sentiment.
4. Embellish the frame using your desired supplies. I used some baker's twine from the Kringle and Co line along with some paper scraps and a die cut from the same collection.
5. Embellish your frame once the wording and background are complete. I used the white glitter snowflakes from the Kringle and Co line and they worked perfectly to add just a little something to the frame.
6. The finished project took less than an hour to complete from start to finish and would make a great gift for someone else (or yourself - I am keeping this one!)
Just like the frame says: Keep calm and jingle all the way!