Allison Waken has a fun step-by-step photo tutorial showing everyone how to make this cute "Build Your Own Igloo Winter Gift":
BUILD YOUR OWN IGLOO by Allison Waken
Supplies: White (71081) - Cardstock, Kringle Garden Paper (35846) - Kringle and Co, Snowflake Factory Paper (35864) - Kringle and Co, Treasured Terrace Vellum (35822) - 5th & Frolic, Large Tags (85599) - 5th & Frolic Bits, Iceplum Dimensional Stickers (42276) - Remarks, Autumn Stickers (42296) - Remarks, Jingle Silver Glitter (53441) - Thickers, Ready Set Go Value Pack (89428) - Ribbon
1) Whenever I start a project I like to pull out supplies I think I may want to use:
2) Then I cut and layered pieces onto a tag:
3) I lightly adhered these pieces with adhesive and then sewed down the middle. I like to secure things that will get handled often (like tags) with staples or sewing.
4. I played with some other embellishments but decided to just put on the title since I didn't want to get too "frilly" with this tag.
5. I printed out some simple instructions for the back of the tag (these can also be placed in the jar).
6. Then I added some snowflakes to dress up the jar a bit.
7. Next I added the sugar cubes and a toy and it's ready to go!
Simple, fun, and cute!