This challenge is all about "Stamp Kissing" which I thought would be appropriate considering that Winterfest overlaps with Valentine's day this year. If you don't know what stamp kissing is, I will link to a tutorial with text and video instructions. You can either "kiss" two inked stamps, or one inked and one un-inked stamp. Both are shown here (link: http://heroarts.com/learning/technique.cfm?techID=192 ).
1) Make a Brand New project (card, ATC, layout, etc) with "stamp kissing." Please make sure the technique is showcased as a substantial part of the piece, not just a detail.
2) Please upload your project to the TwoPeas Gallery.
a) Please put "WF13 Smooch" in your title.
b) check the box for this challenge so it links to the challenge blog.
c) Please make sure that you add a Description to your project -- members will likely be interested in what inks and stamps you used to accomplish the technique.
3) Please link your project to the challenge thread in the Stamping Forum (linked here) so that we can all find and admire & comment on it!
4) You may combine this challenge so long as you follow the requirements of both challenges.
5) You may submit more than one entry. I will only count the first two towards the RAK drawing.
RAK: The prize is a new Our Daily Bread Designs "Lily of the Valley" cling stamp. The winner will be chosen randomly from all qualified entries. I will announce the winner on the thread in the Stamping Forum and I will also PeaMail the winner to get your mailing address.
THANKS SO MUCH I HOPE YOU WILL PARTICIPATE!
Helpful hints and info:
c) To find projects that are linked to this blog (below) click on the photo, not the title.
d) You can ask questions on this blog, but I will probably answer more quickly if you ask them on the challenge thread in the Stamping Forum.