We are excited to introduce a new Challenge Series to the Elle's Studio blog!!
Here is how it will work: Every other week (on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month) we will give you a layout example and a short description of what to do/use for the particular challenge. Complete the challenge and upload it to our member gallery
or your blog to be entered to WIN! The winner will receive a $10 Elle's Studio Gift Certificate to use in our shop
(winners will be announced during next Challenge post).
Our first challenge is inspired by this layout created by Jill Sprott
for our CHA booth:We challenge you to use mist (or watercolors) on our papers!
Megan and Keri from our design team played along with this challenge and created these layouts to inspire you!
Are you ready to play along? Entries are due by April 2nd, 2013 and the winner will be announced on April 3rd, 2013. Here's how to enter:
- Complete a project based off our challenge to "use mist (or watercolors) on our papers"
- Upload your project to our member gallery, OR your blog
- Tag all Elle's Studio items used when uploading to our member gallery
- Write in the description that this is for the March 20th Challenge (very important so we see it's an entry)
- Come back here and post a link to your project in this post.
We can't wait to see what you make for this challenge!